Fun For Our Little Jumpers
We love to see our younger friends at Altitude Chicago!
Toddlers (and their parents) have a blast at Altitude Trampoline Park Chicago and we’re here to make sure they are safe while doing so. Therefore, due to our safety guidelines, children must be 2 years old to jump/participate in the attractions at Altitude Chicago.
We have a special, designated Toddler Time (ages 2 to 6) Monday – Friday from 10:00am – 1:00pm* at a discounted rate of $10.95. Parents can also jump for an additional $2.00!
Join us 2 days a week wiht our special programming for our young jumpers.
Altitude Trampoline Socks (required and not included in ticket prices): $2 per pair
* Toddlers are always welcome to jump at Altitude Chicago during normal business hours for the standard price. Toddler Time as shown above is just a time for all our jumpers 2 to 6. We have a designated KIDS COURT area for our younger friends, as well. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THIS TIME.
- Under 2 years old are FREE with the purchase of BOTH TODDLER TIME and ADDITIONAL PARENT PRICING.
- All jumpers are required to wear Altitude Safety Socks.
- We are still open to the general public during Toddler Time, but make every effort to protect our toddlers by keeping older jumpers out of the KIDS COURT.
- For the safety of our younger jumpers, Toddler Time is NOT available under the following conditions: weekends, holidays, school closures, school vacations, summertime or special programming.