Chicago Vaccine Requirement Policy
On December 21st, Mayor Lightfoot issued a vaccine mandate for certain public accommodations for entry in addition to the existing mask mandate for Chicago. Altitude Chicago must comply with this new policy as set forth by the City.
Effective January 3, 2022, ALL individuals 5 and older will be required to show proof of full vaccination upon check-in to Altitude Chicago either as jumper or observer, unless exempt.* All guests will now be required to check-in at Front Desk or kiosk so that Staff may check vaccination records.
- All guests ages 5 and older must show proof of full vaccination. Guests only need to show proof at the first visit.
- Guests ages 16 and over will also need to provide identification that matches their vaccination records.
- Reminder: The mask mandate as set forth by Chicago remains in effect.
Proof of vaccination may be show through ONE the following:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- An official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state or country where the vaccine was administered
- A digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and dates administered
All guests 16 and over will be required to also show ID to match their vaccination records.
We will continue to consult with the Mayor’s office and City public health officials to ensure we provide timely updates related to these policies.
If you have any questions, please email our Management Team at email@example.com. If you have birthday party or event specific inquiries, please email our Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Individuals who have previously received a medical or religious exemption, provided such patrons provide the covered entity proof of the medical or religious exemption and a COVID-19 test administered by a medical professional within the last 72 hours prior to entering a covered location.